Monday, October 18, 2010

October 22 Agenda


Hello all you lovely people.

I am driving back like a crazy woman from DC tomorrow, and might be a tad late.
Do not leave, my friends.
I will be there. 
And I am not taking attendance until I get to class.

In the meantime, here is a preview of tomorrow's agenda.

October 22 Agenda
1.       1.  Sign in for attendance

2.       2.  Sign up for Smarthinking NOW- this very minute- if you haven’t already. Remember, you have to have submitted it to Smarthinking, done the corrections, and turn it in to me by FRIDAY this week, or I will not be grading it.   Period.

3.       3.  Email me your assignment from last class- (it is a QUIZ grade- YAY!) You have until 6:55 pm today (Tuesday) to do so. I would so use the rubric listed on the next post.

4.  We are going to spend the rest of class fine-tuning your essays. I am here to help you, but there is only one of me, and beaucoup of you. (look it up.) So help each other. Look at what each other did, and do some “peer–editing” that is- can you help a brotha out?

If your quiz looks this bad, do it again.Your score, is the score I give you. See below.
Quiz Summary. TILT Module 1 : Selecting

Question
# Right
# Wrong
Percent

1
1
1
50%
2
3
0
100%
3
0
1
0%
4
1
2
33%
5
0
2
0%
6
0
1
0%
7
0
1
0%
8
2
6
25%

Total
7
14
33%




6.Top of Form



7.    Bottom of Form
6.      Email me your quiz score by cutting and pasting the page, or by clicking the 'PRTSC SYSRQ'  key located on the upper right hand portion of the keyboard, then pasting it to an email. (That would be the button you never noticed until now. Don't worry, I never noticed it either.) No email- no score. Got it?

7.        Your Narrative Essay/PAPERS ARE DUE 6 PM FRIDAY, October 22, 2010, and NOT next class.

8. And finally, repeat after me: I will proofread my paper after I finish it, I will proofread my paper after I finish it, I will proofread my paper after I finish it.