Sunday, June 13, 2010

Paper OverLoad? Don't know what to do?

1. READ and do all of the handout activities you haven't done yet.

2. You will notice that they walk you through how to set up your paper using AP guidelines, and how to lay out your paper's organization.


3. Stuck on using the Virtual Library? The activities also walk you through how to research using the correct databases for your two sources. (Activity 2: Find Two Database Articles will really help.)4. Finally, the hand outs show you the correct citation APA format to use.




5. Don't forget- your paper must answer the big questions: Why do I want these two careers? What made me decide on them? Why will my two workplace competencise help me/be useful to mec in these careeers?
What in the author's description of the competencies make me think that they will be useful/helpful?

6. Conclusions: Wrap up your essay. Give your opinion. Summarize. Tell how you feel. Make a prediction. They DO NOT REPEAT everything you just wrote.

Questions? Email me. :-)